The new issue of the Jomard Publishing journal NEW DESIGN IDEAS is now published. In spite of, the journal was founded recently, as a result of the hard and purposeful work of the editorial office it is included already to the number of the indexing services and data-bases and is recognized as a serious scientific issue.
The journal is published in English. The editor in-chief is prof. Mezahir Avşar – professor of Selçuk University, Konya, Turkey. Editorial Board contained well known specialists from over the world.
In the first issue of the journal the papers of the authors from Great Britain, Turkey, Croatia, Malasia, Colombia, Hong-Kong, Romania were published and attracted the attention of the specialists.
This issue of the journal contains paper by
- Nikos A. Salingaros (Department of Mathematics, The University of Texas at San Antonio, USA) SOCIO-CULTURAL IDENTITY IN THE AGE OF GLOBALIZATION;
- Tülay Gümüşer (Department of Footwear Design and Manufacturing, Selçuk University, Konya, Turkey) MODERN INTERPRETATIONS OF TRADITIONAL WAX BATIK TECHNIQUE IN TEXTILE ARTS: A LOCAL CASE STUDY IN TURKEY;
- Gulrena Mirza Qajar (Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, Institute of Architecture and Art) QAJAR STYLE IN ART AS A PHENOMENON OF AZERBAIJAN ARTISTIC CULTURE;
- Daniela Margareta Chiorean (Faculty of Fine Arts, Art and Design University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania) THE DYNAMICS OF SYMBOLS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS IN ADVERTISING;
- Radivoje Dinulović (Department Architecture & Urbanism, SCEN – Centre for Scene Design, Architecture & Technology, Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Serbia) SCENE ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN IN THE SOCIETY OF SPECTACLE: PRAGUE QUADRENNIAL AS A MIRROR OF CONSTANTLY CHANGING WORLD.
We hope these papers will be interesting for the scientists and designers working both in academy and industry.
We also invite everybody who wish to be published, to submit their papers for the next issue of the journal.
Full papers of the issue may be found at